Grant Announcement: AOCNR 2023 Congress
Financial Support for low- or lower-middle-income countries (LMICs)
Promoting Inclusive Participation in Neurorehabilitation
The Asia Oceanian Congress of Neurorehabilitation (AOCNR) recognizes the barriers that professionals from low- or lower-middle-income countries (LMICs) might face when aiming to participate in global events. In our ongoing effort to ensure broad representation and inclusivity, we're pleased to offer a dedicated financial support grant for participants from LMICs attending the AOCNR 2023 Conference.
Grant Details: Amount: 100 USD
- The applicant must be a citizen of and currently reside in a country classified as low or lower middle income by the World Bank.
- The applicant must have submitted a late-breaking abstract for an e-poster presentation at the AOCNR 2023 Conference.
- The applicant must not have obtained any other major financial support or grant related to AOCNR 2023 attendance.
- The research abstract must be an original work that has never been presented at any other conference.
Number of Grants: 30 grants are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submission: Complete the grant application form available on the AOCNR 2023 Conference website.
- Required Documents:
A short resume and a brief statement of intent explaining how this grant will assist your participation in the conference (maximum 1 page)
A late-breaking abstract for the E-poster presentation
- Application deadline: November 10, 2023, at 24.00 Thai time.
- Notification: By November 15, 2023.
Applications will be considered based on:
- Relevance and quality of the submitted abstract.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Motivation to advance in the field of neurorehabilitation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Grantee are requested to confirm their participation by paying registration fee by November 30, 2023
- The Grantee can collect the grant (Reimbursement of conference registration fee in cash, 100USD) at the registration counter on the second day of the conference and signed the grantee form enclosed with a copy of your passport.
- Recipients are encouraged to acknowledge this financial support in their presentations or posters at the conference.
For inquiries or more information:
AOCNR Grants Committee
Let's ensure that every voice, irrespective of geographical or financial constraints, contributes to the future of neurorehabilitation. Join us at AOCNR 2023!